Early Warning Smoke Alarm
The #HRS-139 wall mount is a photoelectric single station smoke alarm designed to give reliable early warning of the presence of smoke where both audible and visual alarms are required. This model is AC powered so an electrician is not required for installation. This device provides the T3 evacuation tone.
The smoke alarm operates on the light scattering principle, a superior method of detection in smoldering fires. It has a pulsing LED light source and a photodiode sensor in a fully screened sensing chamber. When smoke enters the chamber, the infrared beam is deflected onto the sensor. The LED rate increases to 8 times the normal pulse rate, and after the photodiode confirms the presence of smoke for 2 consecutive pulses, it will produce the signal necessary to trip the audible and strobe light alarms.
The #HRS-139 provides the temporal 3 (T3) evacuation tone as a standard feature. When testing, it may take up to 16 seconds longer to go in or out of alarm.
• Solid state 90dB horn (very loud)
• 177 candela rating (very bright strobe light)
• Flashes 60 times per minute
• Full function test switch (easy for you to test that it is working)Meets state, federal, and ADA requirements
• Temporal 3 (T3) Evacuation sounding device
• 9ft line cord
• 9V battery backup included (audible alarm only)
• UL Listed (USA)