DayClox Memory Loss Clock with 5-Day Cycles in Black on White Display - "FREE SHIPPING"
- This latest edition to the DayClox brand Digital Calendar Day Clocks has 2 NEW display options which can be selected through the menu - choice of BLACK & WHITE sections or RED, WHITE & BLUE sections. When you order this model number, the clock will arrive 'preset' to the BLACK & WHITE screen.
- These new display sections allow for easier differentiation & understanding of the displayed information. This format helps the eyes focus on an individual section of the screen and not view it all together, which may be difficult for some people.
- Each day is divided into 5 CYCLES, MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, NIGHT & BEFORE DAWN which is perfect for those struggling to differentiate between the AM & PM notations. • The pre-set cycle times are:
- Morning 6:00am - 11:59 am / Afternoon 12:00 Noon - 5:59 pm / Evening 6:00pm - 8:59 pm / Night 9:00pm - 11:59 pm / Before Dawn 12:00 midnight - 5:59 am. By displaying BEFORE DAWN after Midnight (versus displaying Morning or Night) helps minimize the problem of seniors getting up & out of bed to start their day in the wee hours of the morning.
- The Day of the Week, Cycle & Date are fully spelled out. NO ABBREVIATIONS! Many seniors suffering from memory loss due to dementia, stroke, Alzheimer's or just advancing years, often have difficulty processing abbreviated words. It is an In-Home-Care necessity and makes the perfect Senior Care Gift especially for Grandma & Grandpa.
- AUTO DIMMING for Nighttime use! The clock display automatically dims down approx. 50% every night at 9:00 p.m & automatically reverts back to full brightness at 6:00 am the next morning. Great for the ELDERLY, the VISUALLY IMPAIRED & people with Macular Degeneration. The sharp, non-glare clear display with sections can be seen from across the room. The words Dementia, Alzheimer’s or Memory Loss are ‘not’ printed on the clock itself so it makes a great gift for those special loved ones.
- Battery Backup - in the event of a loss of power to the clock due to either a power outage or the clock being unplugged, the clock will maintain the correct time ‘internally’. The accurate time will then display after the power is restored or the clock is plugged back in. The clock requires an A/C adapter (included) to operate. Does NOT run on batteries. One Year Warranty. Available in ENGLISH ONLY. Overall Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 6.75" high x 1" deep (4.5" deep with Kickstand)