DayClox Original Memory Loss Digital Calendar Day Clock - "FREE SHIPPING"
$ 64.95 $ 109.00
What's Today? What time is it now?
When those questions become more frequent & missing activities & appointments become the norm... Give them the Gift of TIME!
This digital calendar clock reduces unnecessary confusion and reinstates a sense of confidence in those living with these conditions.
The DayClox digital calendar day clock is a great solution for your loved ones who are suffering from any type of memory loss, including dementia or Alzheimers. At The Senior Care Shop, you’ll find great prices on this popular digital calendar clock so you can provide a simple solution for maintaining the daily routine and structure of their independent lifestyle.
This Dementia Clock is all about clarity – the clarity seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia need to reduce confusion and frustration. The time of day is displayed in large (1 ½” high) easy-to-read numbers that can easily be seen from 15 feet away.
What makes this DayClox day clock so unique is that both the DAY and the MONTH are fully spelled out! Many elders suffering from memory loss due to stroke, dementia, Alzheimer's or just advancing years, may have difficulty processing abbreviated words. Most clocks available today will abbreviate the month & the day. For example, November becomes NOV and Wednesday is often displayed as WED. For our loved ones with Dementia, early stages of Alzheimer's or just simple advancing years, these abbreviations are often too confusing to process. This Clock has everything! It displays the full DAY, TIME and DATE and it's not just for people with memory loss or as a Dementia aid. Anyone can enjoy this wonderful clock.
Some of the other features of this day clock include:
- 8 different language displays: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, and Welsh
- Standard English preset
- A sleek design that does not include the words dementia clock, Alzheimer’s or memory loss anywhere on it, so it makes a great senior care gift without offending their pride
- Dims slightly at 7:00 p.m. for nighttime use
- 12-hour (am/pm) or 24-hour military time displays
- A/C adapter (included) for power since the clock does not run on batteries (so you don’t have to worry about replacements)
- A removable plastic screen protector to avoid damage or scratches during transit
- 8” diagonal display screen with overall dimensions of: 8.5” wide x 6.75” high x 1” deep (4.5” deep with the kickstand)
The DayClox memory loss clock is a great option for your loved ones who have difficulty remembering certain things, but anyone can enjoy its stylish, contemporary design.
If you’d like to check out some other styles and options, be sure to check out our full collection of dementia clocks and then order yours today.