Carbon Monoxide Strobe Warning

Carbon Monoxide Strobe Warning

$ 219.00

Keep your loved ones Safe!

This plug-in Silent Call carbon monoxide detector flashes the connected strobe light for visual warning of carbon monoxide levels in the area.

This carbon monoxide detector is easy to set up - just plug it in! When the detector is activated it will activate the strobe light that is hard-wired into it. The 110 volt carbon monoxide detector comes with a strobe unit and AC adapter.

On average, about 170 people in the United States die every year and several thousand people go to hospital emergency rooms every year due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. The culprits are malfunctioning fuel-burning appliances such as furnaces, ranges, water heaters and room heaters; engine-powered equipment such as portable generators; fireplaces; and charcoal that is burned in homes and other enclosed areas.

 

Signup for Awesome

Enter your email address for stock alerts, discounts, promotions and more!

SEARCH THIS STORE