Amplified Caption Phone w/7" Screen
Don't let hearing loss keep you or your loved one from using the telephone.
The Clarity® Ensemble Captioned Phone has a 50 decibel amplification and it displays the captions on a large easy-to-read 7" touchscreen. The phone displays the captions of what callers say making this a must-have for people with hearing loss.
Important things you or your loved one need to enable using of this amazing phone:
THE ENSEMBLE NEEDS A LAND LINE PHONE SERVICE (OR VOIP), AND HIGH SPEED INTERNET.
THE ENSEMBLE IS AVAILABLE FOR THE U.S ONLY.
How the Ensemble works
• ClearCaptions phone captioning service is funded by the U.S. government and provided for U.S. residents only. Only telephone calls where one party of the call is located in the U.S. can be processed.
• Slight delays are normal as part of the captioning process. A live person re-voices the conversation in conjunction with a voice recognition software program.
• Captioning service on the Clarity Ensemble captioned phone is free, but does require land line phone service and high speed Internet for uninterrupted service and software updates.
• ClarityLogic™ allows a Clarity® representative to remotely adjust your phone's settings for you
• Digital Clarity Power™ technology incorporates hearing aid technology for clearer call quality
• Talking Caller ID
• Talking keypad
• Up to 50dB amplification
• Boost function lets you access louder volume for incoming voices
• 4 tone settings for adjusting sound to your specific hearing loss
• Save captioned conversations for later reference
• 7" color touchscreen display with adjustable font sizes/contrast make it easy to handle calls
• Scalable on-screen number dial pad for accurate dialing
• Visual ringer flashes so you can see when you have incoming phone calls
• Ringer on/off
• Answering machine with remote dial access
• Boost override
• Dimensions: 9.2" L x 10.1" W x 6.4" H (233.8mm L x 258.7mm W x 164.3mm H)
• Hearing aid compatible