LockState Remote DeadBolt Lock.
$ 199.90 $ 249.00
LockState Connect Wifi Internet Controlled Remote Access Lock, Electronic Deadbolt Keypad Smart Door Lock
REMOTELY UNLOCK DOOR FOR EMERGENCY RESPONDERS!
Now you can “lock or unlock their door from your phone”
No more worrying how emergency responders will gain access to your loved ones home in the event of an emergency!
• Control access to your door from your computer, PC, MAC, Tablet, iPad, iPhone, or Android Device. Stores up to 250 permanent access codes.
Know who enters their home and when. Receive text alerts when codes are used.
You'll also never again lie awake worrying, whether your loved ones remembered to lock up before they went to sleep. This electronic push button deadbolt lock connects to your Wi-Fi network and can be controlled from a remote PC as well as Android and iOS-based smart devices. Not only can you lock and unlock their door remotely, you can monitor the lock's activity, create individual user codes with specific entry rights, and receive alerts when the door is locked and unlocked.
• Assign a temporary code when expecting a home health care worker, which can be deleted.
• Ability to provide temporary access to friends or neighbors to check on your loved ones in an emergency.
• Totally eliminate the need for keys.
• Ability to limit access for users to specific times and/or days of the week
This deadbolt lock can be programmed using the keypad, but it's much easier to do from the LockState Connect Web-based dashboard.
Design and Installation:
The Remote Lock looks like a typical push button deadbolt lock. The exterior casing sports a 10-button rubberized number pad, a LockState programming/enter button, and a keyed cylinder. This locking system comes with a deadbolt mechanism, two keys, a user manual, a Wi-Fi quick start provisioning guide, a template for drilling holes, and assorted screws and mounting hardware.
The lock is powered by four AA batteries (not included) that are hidden behind a removable cover.
- View lock history in your LockState Connect account
- Illuminated keypad for easy viewing in the dark
- Includes two standard cut keys for manual lock/unlock
Deadbolt retrofits into standard 1 inch hole
Backset adjusts to 2 3/8 and 2 3/4 inches
Door thickness ranges from 1 3/8 and 2 inches
Front Dimensions: 6" High x 3" Wide x 1 1/2" Deep
Back Dimensions: 7 1/2" High x 2 7/8" Deep
Reversible- Works on both right and left-handed doors
NOTE: LockState Connect devices require a monthly service fee, which is billed annually. The basic "Connect" service costs $0.99 per month, and includes Remote Device Controls, Schedules and a 7-day History Log. The "Premium" service costs $1.98 per month, and includes Remote Device Controls, Schedules, a 3-month History Log, Text Message Alerts, Email Alerts, and Rules Access. Sign up instructions are included with each product.