Huggable Beagle - Therapy Doll & Pillow
This delightful huggable Comfort Doll is specifically designed to comfort those with Alzheimer’s!
There is a strong connection between people and their pets. It is very difficult for a loved one to give up a live pet when the time comes because they cannot care for it anymore. During mid-late stages of Alzheimer’s, a stuffed pet can help significantly while filling that void.
Stuffed animal/Doll therapy is a great activity for people in the mid stages of dementia
- Soft, huggable, and weighted for a feeling of security.
- Floppy ears, collar, whiskers & bandanna occupy busy hands.
- Tactile sense is stimulated by a variety of fabrics and textures
- Contrasting colors stimulate senses and positive emotions.
- Vanilla scent calms & soothes
- Keepsake pocket holds items to aid memory.
- Beagles are weighted” for a feeling of security.
- Pillowy-feel that’s perfect for hugging.
- Features a pocket to hold family photos & keepsakes which help memory recall.
Size: 20”L x 13”W x 8” H