DayClox - '5 CYCLE' Memory Loss Digital Calendar Day Clock -"Free Shipping"
- This DAYCLOX unique 5 CYCLE DIGITAL CALENDAR DAY CLOCK clearly spells out the full DAY of the Week, CYCLE of the Day, MONTH and DATE in large, bold letters - with no confusing abbreviations. Many seniors suffering from memory loss due to dementia, stroke, Alzheimer's or just advancing years, often have difficulty processing abbreviated words.
- This Dementia Clock has each day is divided into 5 CYCLES - MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, NIGHT & BEFORE DAWN which is perfect for those struggling to differentiate between AM & PM notations. • The preset Cycles Times are: Morning 6:00am - 11:59 am / Afternoon 12:00 Noon - 4:59 pm / Evening 5:00pm - 8:59 pm / Night 9:00pm - 11:59 pm / Before Dawn 12:00 midnight - 5:59 am
- The Memory Loss Clock easily helps people differentiate between DAY and NIGHT! This updated clock will clearly display the words BEFORE DAWN from Midnight - 5:59 am. Most other clocks will either display 'MORNING', which may result in many seniors getting out of bed to start their day in the wee hours of the morning or they display NIGHT, which will 'not match' the day & date of the following day.
- Great for the ELDERLY, the VISUALLY IMPAIRED & people with Macular Degeneration. The sharp, non-glare clear display can be seen from across the room. IDEAL CLOCK FOR PEOPLE OF ALL AGES! The words Dementia, Alzheimer's or Memory Loss are 'not' printed on the clock itself so it makes a great gift for those special loved ones, especially Grandma & Grandpa. It is quickly becoming a perfect Senior Care and In Home Care necessity.
- Available in ENGLISH only. Overall Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 6.75" high x 1" deep (4.5" deep with Kickstand) 8" diagonal display screen Display can be easily set to 12 hour or 24 hour (Military Time). This Memory Loss Digital Calendar Day Cycle clock can be used as a Desk clock or Wall clock. The clock requires an A/C adapter (included) to operate. Does not run on batteries. One Year Limited Warranty.