Day Cycle Dementia Clock -......plus "Free" Large Print Playing Cards. "Free Shipping" IN STOCK!
$ 65.95 $ 109.00
The perfect gift for those suffering with Dementia or Alzheimer's!This Dementia Clock reduces unnecessary confusion and reinstates a sense of confidence for those living with Dementia or Alzheimer's
- It clearly displays the DAY OF THE WEEK & cycle of the day with no confusing abbreviations. Helps those suffering with any form of memory loss, to differentiate between Day and Night.
- Each day is divided into 4 cycles, Morning, Afternoon, Evening & Night. No more confusion with AM and PM notations.
- Actual time is not displayed. Bright & Bold letters are clear and easy to read from across the room.
- Ideal in home care product for people living with memory loss, dementia or early to mid stage Alzheimer's.
- Can be used free standing on a desk or wall mounted. A/C adapter included. Does not run on batteries.
This unique clock has been designed to help people living with Dementia or Early Stage Alzheimer's, who often lose the ability to distinguish between days of the week and cycles of the day. This disorientation can lead to agitation and depression. Our Tamper-Resistant design features a simple and clear display showing the DAY of the WEEK and the time of day as either MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING or NIGHT.
Overall Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 6.5" high x 1.5" deep (3.25" deep with Kickstand). 7" diagonal display screen.